Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder to sell your zumbathon tickets. Everyone should have brought home 3 tickets. Please turn in the money or unsold tickets(hopefully everyone could sell all three). I'd like to have a rough idea of how many are attending. People can pay at the door too. Spread the word. We have flyers available and Facebook is a great way to share! This is a pure profit fundraiser so lets get as many as folks as possible. 

There are still spots available for volunteers. The kids can help with jobs as well. Please take a look at the sign up sheet tonight. Id like to have all jobs filled by Thursday. Thanks to everyone who has already signed up. I will email a reminder to you next week. I hope you all plan on participating in the zumbathon. It will be a great time!!

If you have any questions or need more tickets, please let me know. 

One last thing. We are still in need of 1 or 2 raffle prizes. If you or anyone you know can donate something, please contact me. We have 2 in the $30 range, so a couple more would be awesome! If you need a letterhead or a donation form, let me know. 

Thanks!!

Jackie Foltz

No comments:

Post a Comment