Sunday, November 9, 2014

Notes from our Parent Meeting on 11-8-14

Hello All!
I wanted to send these notes out to you all from the meeting on Saturday.  I know schedules are busy and meetings can be challenging.  I just decided to pretty much type up everything we went over so you could have it at your fingertips.  Hopefully it all makes sense to you.  Let me know if not!

One highlight that I wanted to point out…there is going to be a VERY small crew the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I wanted to make practice available for those of you that were sticking around but I certainly understand family plans.  Since it will be a small crew, we are just going to practice 10-12 that day.  Enough time to shake it out and stretch a bit.  Keeping them moving!

I have details about the Turkey Tumbler, meet schedule, meet attire, etc. in the notes.

We do need a level 2 and level 4 parent volunteer to head up the goody bags.
You will not be responsible for doing the bags for every week just organize, collecting money or items, etc.  
Level 4 parents..I have had volunteers to help with the bags so maybe you guys could just go in pairs to take a meet at a time if that would make it easier.  I am going to try and get a phone/email tree together for the levels.  This may help!  If you would like to organize for levels 2 or 4 please let me know and I will get you contact information.

We will NOT worry about goody bags for the Turkey Tumbler on the 22nd!



No comments:

Post a Comment